Friday, February 26, 2010

A Final Reflection on my GAME Plan

This course has been very helpful to me as an educator. Before this course, I had never thought to set goals based on the NETS standards. Of course, I had mentally told myself how I wanted to use technology in my classroom but had never been so specific in terms of goal setting. Now that I have set goals for myself (teaching my students new technologies and attending more professional development) I am finding that I am much more focused in achieving my goals.
My students are benefiting from the technology that they are learning and will be able to take these skills with them post high school. I am going to be teaching some in services to my peers about how to use technology in the classroom. I will teach them how use blogging as a way for students to reflect on their learning next week. I will also teach them how to use voice threading. My peers are very excited to learn new technology so that their students can benefit as well. I am very excited to continue my growth in the area of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment